1. Open the app and go to the Device section (screen’s bottom bar).
2. Turn on Leggera and with dry, bare feet, step on the scale. Select Health Scale. It will automatically connect when the scale has gathered your data. The best time to weigh yourself is first thing in the morning.
Please note: Your Bluetooth connection must be turned on in order to pair your device.
3. If you haven’t yet, create your profile and set your desired weight. Your profile will be displayed in the User List of the Device page.
4. To perform your first measurement, open the app and access the Health Scale section. With dry bare feet, step on Leggera to start the measurement. As Leggera finishes collecting your data, you will find it in Unarchived Data.
Please note: The app is required to be open while weighing to collect data.
5. Tap on the measure and assign it to yourself.
6. You can check your measurements by scrolling down the Data page.
7. After a few measurements, Leggera and the app will be able to identify the user and automatically assign the measures to the correct user.