The activation code is essential for the activation of your VyvoPay/OdeePay card or band and must be carefully stored.
In the case you lost your card/band activation code, follow these steps:
1. Download the TappyPay app from the Google PlayStore and register following the steps illustrated.
2. Once registered and verified, go to the homepage and click on “Add new wearable”.
3. Select “Use Phone NFC”.
4. Read the card/band contactless chip by holding your phone NFC close to it.
5. A pop-up window will provide the serial number of the card/band. Copy it and send it to the Support Team for assistance.
6. Once the serial number is sent to the Support Team, the user will be provided with the activation code.