Through the App:
- Log into the App and go to the “Data” page.
- Scroll through the health features and tap on the one you want to measure.
- Click on the “Measurement” button and follow the instructions displayed on the App screen.
Through the Band:
You can measure Blood Pressure/SpO2 directly without using the App.
- When the Band is powered on, quickly double-click the touch button.
- The dark blue light will flicker, indicating that the initiation is successful. Place your finger on the sensor to begin the measurement; otherwise it will automatically cancel.
- The sensor light will turn off and the dark blue light will flicker again to indicate that the measurement is complete.
If the measurement fails, a red light will flicker.